Applicants must prove the following information:
- The applicant must be a New York State Resident for one full year prior to college registration date.
- The applicant must prove that they have resided in Albany County for the six months prior to college registration date.
Acceptable Identification Documents:
- Driver's license
- Voter Registration Card
- Official business mail
- W-2 of previous year
- NYS TAP information
- Car registration
- Rent receipt
- Tax bill or prior year income tax return
- High school transcript
- Bank statement or lease agreement
- Green card
- Income tax filings
- Filed applications for permanent residency
- MUST provide proof of legal entry to US
Need to know:
All documents must be in applicant’s name and demonstrate requirements listed above.