The Crossings of Colonie features a wide range of facilities which are available for rental to groups or businesses at affordable fees. They can be used for business meetings or private events such as weddings, bridal and baby showers or other special events. To hold an event or to reserve a pavilion or conference room you must apply for a permit and you must be at least 21 years of age.
Facility Use Request Form
The Parks and Recreation Facility Use Request form needed to reserve a facility can be downloaded here.
Reservation is on first come, first serve basis, and subject to approval. For availability, contact us at the number below.Call (518) 783-2760
Our Meeting Rooms
Executive Meeting Room
The executive meeting room features:
- Up to 40 people
- Option of round or square tables
- Internet access
- Square feet: approx. 714.40
- Windows overlooking the park
Main Meeting Room
The main meeting room features:
- Up to 60 people with round table setting
- Internet access
- Projector screen
- Square feet: approx. 2,175.60
- Large windows overlooking the park
Barn Gathering Room
The barn gathering room features:
- Seats up to 50 people
- 8 picnic tables are available
- Restrooms attached
- Square feet: approx. 1,496.00
Other Rental Spaces
Gazebo and Courtyard
The gazebo and courtyard are both available for rental purposes.
- The gazebo can accomodate up to 50 people with chairs only
- The courtyard can accomodate additional 20 people
- The option of standing only is also available
Three pavilions are available for rental: East, West and South. Each pavilion can accomodate a maximum of 50 people.
Available for rental in conjunction with Executive or Main Meeting Room only.
- Full size refrigerator and freezer
- Commercial style stove
- No ice maker (bring your own ice if necessary)