Welcome to The Crossings of Colonie
Colonie's Largest Public Park
Welcome to The Crossings. Whether you are a town resident looking for an extraordinary setting in which to walk, bike, fly a kite or enjoy a relaxing picnic with friends or family, or a local company seeking a tranquil, yet convenient location to hold an important business meeting, The Crossings of Colonie has it all. Situated in the heart of Colonie just a stone’s throw from the hustle and bustle of Wolf Road, the 130 acre passive park features a pond, acres of meadows, marshy wetlands and extensive wooded and wildflower areas - all of which are connected by 6.5 miles of multiuse trails for walking, running, biking and in-line skating that wind across the natural landscape.
The Crossings of Colonie is a place that must be visited and explored to truly appreciate its peacefulness, diversity and beauty.
Printable Park Guide: Download to your smartphone, or print.
Tour of The Crossings
Facility Rental Information
Executive Meeting Room
- Approximately 714.4 Sq. Ft.
- Up to 40 people
- Option of round or square tables
- Internet access
- Windows overlooking the park
Main Meeting Room
- Approximately 2,175.6 Sq. Ft.
- Up to 60 people with round table setting
- Large windows overlooking the park
- Projector screen
- Internet access
Barn Gathering Room
- Approximately 1,496.0 Sq. Ft.
- Sits up to 50 people
- 8 picnic tables are available for use
- Restrooms are attached
Gazebo and Courtyard
- Can accomodate up to 50 people with chairs only
- The courtyard can accomodate additional 20
- Option of standing only is also available
- Three pavilions are available for rental: East, West and South
- Each can accomodate a maximum of 50 people
- Available for rental in conjunction with Executive or Main Meeting Room
- Full size refrigerator and freezer
- Commercial style stove
- No ice maker
Concerts at the Crossings
Every Thursday, from July 5th until August 30th. All shows 6pm to 8pm in the Crossings Park gazebo. Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, families, dancing partners and picnics to the Crossings of Colonie.
During the months of May through October, The Crossings holds an annual farmers market event on Saturdays from 9:00AM to 1:00PM. The Crossings supervises various vendors who sell items such as fresh baked bread, fresh fruits, beautifully picked flowers or home made items.
Phone: (518) 783-2760
Park Hours: 8:00AM - DUSK
Closed on: Thanksgiving day, day after Thanksgiving, Dec. 24th, Dec. 25th, Dec. 31st and Jan. 1st
Outdoor facilities are closed from Nov. – May
Indoor facilities are opened all year.