Welcome to The Crossings of Colonie
Colonie's Largest Public Park
Welcome to The Crossings. Whether you are a town resident looking for an extraordinary setting in which to walk, bike, fly a kite or enjoy a relaxing picnic with friends or family, or a local company seeking a tranquil, yet convenient location to hold an important business meeting, The Crossings of Colonie has it all. Situated in the heart of Colonie just a stone’s throw from the hustle and bustle of Wolf Road, the 130 acre passive park features a pond, acres of meadows, marshy wetlands and extensive wooded and wildflower areas - all of which are connected by 6.5 miles of multiuse trails for walking, running, biking and in-line skating that wind across the natural landscape.
The Crossings of Colonie is a place that must be visited and explored to truly appreciate its peacefulness, diversity and beauty.
Printable Park Guide: Download to your smartphone, or print.
Tour of The Crossings
Facility Rental Information
Executive Meeting Room
- Approximately 714.4 Sq. Ft.
- Up to 40 people
- Option of round or square tables
- Internet access
- Windows overlooking the park
Main Meeting Room
- Approximately 2,175.6 Sq. Ft.
- Up to 60 people with round table setting or up to 100 with classroom setting
- Large windows overlooking the park
- Projector screen
- Internet access
Barn Gathering Room
- Approximately 1,496.0 Sq. Ft.
- Sits up to 50 people
- 8 picnic tables are available for use
- Restrooms are attached
Gazebo and Courtyard
- Can accomodate up to 50 people with chairs only
- The courtyard can accomodate additional 20
- Option of standing only is also available
- Three pavilions are available for rental: East, West and South
- Each can accomodate a maximum of 50 people
- Available for rental in conjunction with Executive or Main Meeting Room
- Full size refrigerator and freezer
- Commercial style stove
- No ice maker
During the months of May through October, The Crossings holds an annual farmers market event on Saturdays from 9:00AM to 1:00PM. The Crossings supervises various vendors who sell items such as fresh baked bread, fresh fruits, beautifully picked flowers or home made items.
Phone: (518) 783-2760
Park Hours: 8:00AM - DUSK
Closed on: Thanksgiving day, day after Thanksgiving, Dec. 24th, Dec. 25th, Dec. 31st and Jan. 1st
Outdoor facilities are closed from Nov. – May
Indoor facilities are opened all year.