Town of Colonie Contact Form


Note that the comments submitted via this contact form are not monitored 24 hours a day. Due to the delays involved in processing e-mails, you should not use this contact form to report a crime, an emergency or to request police services. Instead, you should dial 9-1-1 to report an emergency. If you reside outside of Town of Colonie, contact your local law enforcement agency.

Each department can be contacted directly through email or phone from their respective page if you have specific questions or issues that you would like addressed.

Town of Colonie Main Line: (518) 783-2700 | Department Contact Listing
Animal Control: (518) 783-2711
Power Outages: 1 800-642-4272 (National Grid Customer Service Line)
Dog Permits / Park Use: (518) 783-2734 (Town Clerk)
Trees / Leaves: (518) 783-LEAF or call DPW / Highway at (518) 783-2795
Lawn & Brush: (518) 783-2795
Street Lights / Pot Holes / Paving: (518) 783-2795 | Report a Street Light Out

Verify that the contact information you submit using the form below is accurate. Town of Colonie does not confirm the validity of personal information submitted using this form.

* Required Fields

Personal Information
Your contact phone number

Additional comments

Image verification