Police Phone Numbers

Child Safety Seats

Child Seat logo

Sex Offenders

Colonie Sex Offenders Icon

D.A.R.E.

DARE Flag

Colonie Home

Town of Colonie

Site map

Fiscal Management

Fiscal ManagementThe Fiscal Management office has the responsibility of preparing, managing and administering the annual Town Board approved line-item budget. TThe 2008 Police Department budget was $12,170,250 of which approximately 88% was appropriated for personnel costs, including salaries and benefits. The remaining 12% accounted for the day to day operating budget. Fiscal Management personnel act as the liaison with the Town Comptrollers office and the Office of General Services.

Functions of this office include:

Fiscal Management personnel act as the liaison with the Town Comptrollers office and the Office of General Services.